22 Animals That Are Living Their Best Lives In Pools
Now that summer’s back in town, you can usually find me wading in still water with total strangers at any given moment in the pool behind my apartment building.
Although dealing with people you don’t know when you hit the pool isn’t always ideal, it’s pretty great when it’s 400 degrees outside and you can’t exactly afford to keep the central air pumping 24 hours a day.
These animals tend to agree. I mean, can you imagine being covered in hair when summer’s nastiness is in full swing? No big deal, right? Just a waking nightmare. That’s why these animals have decided to use the tools in our human arsenal for their benefit. They get their full life in pools just like us, and they don’t give a damn if they’re not supposed to be there.
1. This woman is probably not as happy about having bears in her pool as the bears are about being in her pool.
2. I’m just going to put this out there, but maybe she needs two more bikini tops.
3. Just a fawn in the pool. Nothing to see here.
4. “I are good at water.”
5. “Oh, cats hate water, you say? Think again, sucka fool.”
6. Here we have five-year-old me in swim class.
7. This cat is doing it right.
8. I thought maybe my dog was my soulmate until I saw this one.
9. He even used the ladder like a GENTLEMAN.
10. They might need a bigger pool.
11. Large solo cup, or really tiny elephants? You decide.
12. You tried it, pig. You tried it.
13. Oh, this isn’t a pool? Tell that to him.
14. When Mom is all, “Don’t run,” and you’re all, “LOLNO.”
15. Here we have the guy who shows up with nothing to offer and drinks all the beer anyway.
16. I wish anything made me this happy.
17. Like me, if this dog’s options were swim or die, she would die.
18. “THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED.”
19. Piggy pool, party of one.
20. He’s probably just thinking about Nietzsche or something.
21. Much pool. Very can’t.
22. Bonus Round: This absolute classic.
Grab a girly drink (because it’s scientifically proven that everyone likes girly drinks) and meet me by the pool…with your dogs. Please don’t forget the dogs.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/animals-in-pools/