Here Are 9 Rare Dog Breeds You’ve Never Heard Of… Especially The Last One. Whoa.
They say a dog is a man’s best friend. And I believe them. They’re the jewel of any owner’s eye, and quickly become more than just a dog…. they’re family. So if you’re a dog lover like me, you’ve got to check out these guys. They’re like nothing you’ve ever seen before.
1. Catalburun – With his split nose, this super cute little guy is a super great Turkish hunter.
2. Mudi – Super energetic…just wait and see!
3. Catahoula Cur – These guys are super noisy and eat furniture. Watch out!
4. Bedlington Terrier – Is he part lamb? Nope. Just the best kid friendly dog around.
5. Azawakh – Renowned for its agile and cat-like gait, these dogs are timid by nature, but friendly and very affectionate.
6. Tibetan Mastiff – He hates guests…so don’t invite them!
7. Thai Ridgeback – Super intelligent, this breed makes for excellent livestock guardians.
8. Swedish Vallhund – They almost went extinct in 1942, but these cuties are on a surge in Sweden. Can I get one now?
9. Schipperke – Called “the little black devil,” these doggies like to disobey their owners and chase other animals.
Well I love dogs, but I think I’ll skip adopting #9. Maybe he’d do better with you? Share with others below and help them get adopted today so we can all learn more about their amazing breeds. Source: Amerikanki
Read more: http://viralnova.com/9-rare-dogs/
Previous Post: Neil Diamond dials for Obama, offers lame ‘get out the vote’ poem
Next Post: These Dogs Work In Courtrooms